Sweet and Sour Pork Chops

0 comments
Sweet and Sour sauces are always so delicious. I always wondered how to make a really good one to use on pork chops, chicken wings or anything else that I fancy! So after a good long while of studying various recipes on the Interwebs, I whipped up this amazing sweet and sour sauce that I used on pork chops in my crockpot!

Ingredients (covers 5 medium sized pork chops):
  • 1/3 cup of reduced sodium soya sauce
  • 1/4 cup of honey
  • 1 tbsp of cider vinegar (if you don't have cider vinegar, you can use pure apple juice)
  • 2 tbsp of brown sugar
  • 1 tsp of cornstarch (more if you'd like your sauce to be thicker)
Simply mix all your ingredients together. Put the pork chops in your crockpot and pour the sauce over it. Set your crockpot on high for 3-5 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.

That's it! Deliciousness! :) I bet this would be amazing to marinate chicken wings in for game night!

Enjoy!
- CK
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

No Response to "Sweet and Sour Pork Chops"

Post a Comment